Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Life one year ago vs. Life now

college student vs full time minister & full time seminary student

3 roommates vs living alone

parent's help support me vs supporting myself

no car payment vs $200 monthly car payment

all my friends lived within a 3 mile radius vs all my friends living in a 3,000 mile radius

wishing I knew what I was going to do after graduation vs wishing I had never graduated...haha

had one neice and one nephew vs having one neice and 2 nephews!!!

not having a boyfriend vs not having a boyfriend

not having a blog vs having a blog

being a college kid vs being labeld an adult (I still refuse to accept this)

wearing jeans and a t-shirt every day vs wearing a skirt or nice slacks and a button up every day

waking up 10 min before class vs waking up at 7:23 EVERY day

staying up late talking to my roommie, Liesal, vs going to bed before 11:00 every night

having Friday lunch with my awesome group of friends vs having Wednesday lunch with 4 ladies all age 50-80

Bush's vs Cane's

hardly any of my friends were married vs a large majority of my friends are (or are getting) married now

Life was good vs Life is good!!!

Super Duper: Most likely getting to come to Baylor Homecoming (espcially cuz I didn't think I was going to get to)!!!
Super Pooper: A busy week plus my first seminary test approaching.

2 comments :

Patterson's said...

Do you really wake up at 7:23?! I set my alarm for unusual times (like that) and I did not know any one else who did it that way! That's awesome!!

Anonymous said...

You're going to come to homecoming?!?! So exciting!