Tuesday, April 21, 2009

...school...

For the next 2 weeks I am in intense school mode. Ugh!

This is everything I have to do:
  • Killer final in Old Testament 2
  • Rather easy final in Relationships In Ministry (but will still require some studying)
  • Major paper due in OT
  • Paper analyzing a book I haven't read (with 2 additional comparative sources)
  • Another book analysis over another book I didn't read
  • Chapter analysis & present to class
  • Catch up on journaling for Internship
  • Write review over "Internship" experience - yes, I put Internship in quotes because my job is my "Internship" which is just plain dumb.

Now keep in mind, I work full time, and I'm going home to Corpus this weekend for my sister's "after the wedding" party with all of my parent's friends.

Needless to say, I CAN'T WAIT for Monday afternoon, May 4th!

The good news: I only have 6 hours left to take next Fall and then I'm DONE WITH SCHOOL F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!!

The bad news: They aren't offering very good choices for classes that I need/want to take! Ugh!

No comments :