Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It's been a few days...

Let's recap:

Saturday: Spent the day trying to be productive. Got my paper written that was due on Monday. Went running for the first time in months!!! Supervised the preschool for Saturday Night Service, as I do every week. Came home and watched the 'stros loose the first game in the World Series.

Sunday: Church, reading for seminary, church, went to a friends to watch the 'stros loose for the second time to the White Sox

Monday: School, all day. It was good, but as always, long. Felt good to turn in my paper, but found myself overwhelmed by my New Testament class. It's so good, but the prof is so intense!! After class I headed to the church for a lovely free fried catfish dinner. Then around 6:15 met up with some friends and headed to the David Crowder Band concert. It was a free ticket and you got a free CD at the door. Shane & Shane were there too!! I heart Shane & Shane!!! The whole night was super fun. I went with Will and Rebecca. They are 2 of my favorite people in Houston. No matter what we are doing, the 3 of us always have a good time. Will says that no matter where you are, as long as you have sprinkles it's a party. Rebecca and I say we are the sprinkles! Therefore, it's a party werever we are. Oh, I have to tell you this. On the way home, I'm not sure how this came up, but Will was driving and there were 3 of us in the backseat. All of a sudden he roles down all the windows, and opens the sun roof and decides we are going to play "Freeze Out". Now, I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with this game, I wasn't. Let me remind you that it has recently gotten colder here in Houston. It's been beautiful, a little slice of heaven I like to say. Anyways, it was past 11:30 and I would guess the temperature was in the 40s. And you all know the wind that is created when you are on the highway and going over 70!! It's not a good combination. Well the point is to see who can stand it the longest, without complaining! Since it was so late and had been such a long day, we were all histarical and just kept laughing. You know, you're laughing and you don't even really know why. It was rediculous, yet somehow fun!! My cheek was numb after a while. Finally, we talked him into rolling up the windows!! Oh, what a night!

Today (Tuesday): Good work day, busy, meetings, got little things done here and there. Now Rebecca, and maybe Will are coming over for GG, Amazing Race, and the world series!!

That's the past few days in review!

Super Duper: Baylor Homecoming this weekend!!!
Super Pooper: All the other things I should be doing this weekend.

1 comment :

Kristy said...

Um I have heard rumors of you speaking in the FCS building on Thursday. Don't you think I wont be there with bells on!