Friday, October 07, 2005

my day

a blog is to keep bloggers informed, right? so here it is, my day in review

7:33 - hit snooze

8:00 - roll out of bed

8:44 - leave for work

9:02 - stop at Einstein Bro. Bagels for a honey wheat bagel with light cream cheese

9:30 - got a call from a man saying they wanted to come pick up my old couch today and deliver it to one of the Hurricane Katrina victim's apt

9:45 - gave Will my keys to my apt b/c he was going to help them carry my couch down the stairs (don't forget I live on the 3rd floor)

10:00 - help my boss with some stuff for our big Celebration Service on Oct 16th

12:09 - headed to Taco Bell with friend, Rebecca

1:00 - started to brainstorm on ideas for a new bulletin board (it's very, very large)

4:00 - finally decided on a scheme for the bulletin board that I was pleased with

4:40 - headed home

5:10 - picked up cleaning

5:15 - picked up Chinese to go

5:30 - home for good

6:00 - eat dinner

6:30 - start studying for my New Testament test!!!

8:00 - Annetta (friend that works at Tallowood and is in my class) came over to study

10:30 - stopped studying and chilled for a while

11:21 - posted blog

sorry it's not more exciting, but that's my day!!!

super duper: It's aunt's weekend tomorrow!!!
super pooper: shoot, i'm in such a good mood, nothing seems to be wrong right now

2 comments :

Elaine said...

I get honeywheat bagels with light cream cheese too! They're so yummy! Have an AWESOME time with Aunt's weekend!!

Kristy said...

I am so excited for your aunt's weekend. I can't wait for your blog about it.