Sunday, January 22, 2006

...things...

So, I felt like I should post, but I don't really want to get into things right now. So I'll just do a quick recap. Well, things are crazy at work right now (hince the last post). We are moving offices in about a month, then moving all 28 preschool rooms in April, trust me that's a lot of work. And in the midst, still maintaining ministry as normal. It's craziness. On top of that, I start school tomorrow. I'm really not excited. Hopefully I'll feel differently once I get there tomorrow, but right now, it's so super not appealling. I'll let you know how that works out for me. So, to be honest, if you wanted to give a shout out to the Big Guy Upstairs for me, just a little extra energy and guidance would really help. That's all I got...

Super Duper: Shopped with Mom and Dad today (really just mom, dad just sat in the chairs at the mall waiting). And we cleaned my apt!! A truly great day!

Super Pooper: not sure when I'm going to get to see "The End of the Spear"

2 comments :

RES said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RES said...

so, how was the first day of class?