Sunday, October 28, 2007

...Hallo"wii"n Par-tay...

We went all out with our costumes! I'm a pirate with a peg leg! Charis is an ultra conservative Pentacostal! And Rebs is my fave - a Freebirds Burritto!!!










Ok, I don't know what it's really called, but you know that famous picture that looks like this, LOVED THIS IDEA!










Also precious, Will was Mario & Kristi was the princess he is rescuing!!!












Gettin' their "wii" on!!!












My silly friend Rebs...you never know what she'll come up with next!






As you can tell, we all got really into our costumes and had a great time! It's always fun to have an excuse to get dressed up! Man, I love our Jr Staff and their wives!!! Fun times!



Super Duper: wrote scripture on the floors in the new building tonight! here's a pic for your viewing pleasure:


Super Pooper: HUGE test next Monday...no time to study!

1 comment :

Kristy said...

Okay so Price ended up getting his shots today instead of Friday. So we are good for whenever. Let me know what time you think is good for you.