Wednesday, February 27, 2008

...I'm sure you noticed...

unless you are a "google reader" convert, I'm sure you noticed my new template. I saw this site on a friend's (thanks Lauren) blog, so I visited the site (pyzam.com) and was IMMEDIATELY hooked! My plan is to change backgrounds either monthly or seasonally...so, keep visiting to see the new look! Oh, and since I changed my template, I lost all my links...sorry, don't take it personally if you were on the list, I too have switched over to google reader, so you're all on that list, no more links on the side, sorry, a casualty of the new template.

Super Duper: SING this weekend WITH Lillian!!!!
Super Pooper: I left my credit card at the restaurant last night and had to go back to get it at lunch today...oh, did I mention the restaurant was 35 mins away!!!

4 comments :

Rebecca said...

UNACCEPTABLE! You underestimate the number of people who find my blog and plenty others using you as the resource. My fans will be in utter dismay...

Kristy said...

I am going to sing this weekend too. We MUST get together if we have a chance!!

Rebecca said...

whew, okay, all my adoring readership can take a big sigh of relief now that the amazing rebecca is back on the links!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Love the new background!! :-) I can see all 3 crosses!