Monday, March 03, 2008

...to do list...

  • get pedicure
  • figure out what I'm wearing to all "wedding" events
  • pack
  • study for mid-term
  • stay in Temple on Thursday night
  • be in Plano by 1:00pm on Friday
  • have a fah-bulous weekend celebrating Brian & Elaine's wedding!!!
  • attend sister's baby shower in Temple at 2:30 on Sunday
  • lose an hour on Sunday - daylight savings :(
  • take mid-term on Monday that I had no time to study for

That's my week! I probably won't post again this week, which means my next post will be a post-wedding post, which will include pics, I promise!

Super Duper: bought a new dress for the rehearsal dinner!!!

Super Pooper: might return the dress :(

2 comments :

T said...

Why return it?

Jeff and Erin said...

thanks for informing me about daylight savings time... I had no idea... again
looking forward to seeing you and your dress this weekend!...unless you return it