Sunday, April 27, 2008

...this week snuck up on me...

Having gone out of town this weekend, and getting back with a busy weekend at church, including a 6am phone call that informed me that I had to be at church by 7:30, a children's sermon and a luncheon after church, it all of a sudden occurred to me that I am overbooked this week.

Tomorrow morning (Monday) I have a teaching presentation that I am probably only 80% prepared for.

Next Monday I have a book review/analysis and comparison (10-12 pages) that I have to give an 8-10 min presentation over. Have I read the book? No. Do I have time this week AT ALL to read the book or write the paper? NO!

I do have a free Monday night, so we'll see how productive I am, but it will be a long day, and I love Dancing with the Stars...so the odds are slim.

Mind you I have to work all day, then Tuesday night I'm volunteering at a fundraiser for Aid Sudan, which I'm excited about, just wish it weren't this week.

Then, Wednesday night I have church and meetings, etc.

Thursday morning the staff is heading to Camp Tejas for a staff retreat. We'll be there til after lunch on Friday.

Then straight to Waco for me to help throw Lillian's lingerie shower.

Saturday morning is hang out with sister, niece and nephew in Waco. Then back to Houston to cover Saturday night.

Sunday is typical church routine.

Then have to have that paper ready for class Monday morn...when's it going to get written again? Hmmm...odds are it won't be my best work. The bad part is, it doesn't really even bother me!

Guess I'm ready for a nice loooooooong summer break!

Odds are I won't post again til next week. Sorry.

Super Duper: fun few days in Temple with my PRECIOUS nephews. Wish I had a picture to share, but my camera battery was dead :(

Super Pooper: waaaay too many miles on the car this semester!

No comments :