Monday, July 28, 2008

...goings on...

lately...


last Thursday we had a spectacular Girls Night at my apartment. It was super yummy and laughed and laughed and laughed!!!!


then Friday morn I woke up and headed to Boerne to spend some great catch up time with my beloved Emily Belek Cowan! We chilled, shopped, ate, chilled, etc!!! It was great to be with a friend that you're soooo comfortable with. We caught up on life and just loved hanging out! Fun times in Boerne!


this weekend I'm headed to Dallas with my mom & Kelly to help with some wedding planning!!! She'll be trying on dresses! We'll be looking for flower girl dresses, veils, a dress for me to wear, all things wedding! Oh, and Friday is Kelly's birthday, so of course we'll celebrate that as well. Ps - did I tell you that Brandon has officially proposed? Oh, well he did! So, now its all on the up and up! Kelly Berry will soon be Kelly Hill on March 14 in Puerto Rico!!!


on a different, sad, note, my g-ma isn't doing very well. They think she had a minor stroke which affected her ability to swallow. Since she can't swallow, she's aspirating her food & drink into her lungs, causing her to have pneumonia. She also can't talk right now and she's extremely irritable and weak. There are some tough decisions that are having to be made. The next month could be stressful for my dad and his siblings as they decide how she should be treated. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your prayers!


August travels:
Dallas for Kelly's b-day/wedding prep
Children's Ministry Sumitt in Dallas
Blake's Birthday Party in Temple
CALIFORNIA for labor day weeked to see Liesal!!!! PUMPED!!! Hoping to get Leno tickets!


So, on the road again!


That's all I got for now!


Super Duper: new cute outfit that was on sale from Ann Taylor Loft!
Super Pooper: still haven't decided what classes to take in the fall...

1 comment :

Jeff said...

Bub- if you wait to long to pick your classes then you get stuck taking the harder ones. Trust me I waited till the last minute also.