Sunday, November 30, 2008

...a few firsts...

This year's Thanksgiving had a few firsts...

*we didn't go around the table and say what we're thankful for

*I didn't take a Thanksgiving day nap

*My favorite dish was the sweet potatoes

*The homemade yeast rolls were a disappointment (usually a fave)

*my sister made a delish pecan/choc chip/coconut pie!!!!!!!!

*we played a new game, Whoonu, not dominoes

*created necklaces with my sisters' new business, Klassy Kreations

*Kelly & Katy & I woke up and did 5am Black Friday shopping...quite the experience

*The cousin parade was outside, and all 5 cousins participated

*we had a non family member join us - Brandon's mom

Sorry, I know I should add pics...maybe later...

Super Duper: already sold one of my sisters' necklaces
Super Pooper: not motivated to study

1 comment :

Jeff and Erin said...

that's funny. Jeff might have made a joking reference to you doing that - to which I replied 'I want to do that with our kids.'