Monday, December 08, 2008

...tag...

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...

1. Get married

2. Have kids

3. Travel

4. Be a tidy person

5. Own a house

6. Be a head Preschool/Children's Minister

7. Be in the center of God's Will



7 Things I Can Do...

1. Tell people what to do

2. Be extremely self centered

3. Watch hours of Gilmore Girls episodes

4. Pray on stage in front of 800+ people

5. Take instruction

6. Screen phone calls

7. Travel by myself on a regular basis



7 Things I Can Not Do...

1. Give up drinking Coke

2. Think before I speak

3. Work out on a regular basis

4. lose to Elaine in this blog-off

5. Pay my water bill on time

6. Expert level on DDR

7. Go too long without seeing my niece & nephews



7 Things I Say Most Often...

1. Stop IT!

2. Where do you want to eat?

3. I love you!

4. Talk to you later

5. Coffee?

6. I have a headache.

7. I'm thirsty.



7 Celebrity Crushes (ummm...this is a horrible question for me, I'm not all that star struck)

1. Gerard Butler (P.S. I Love You)

2. Hugh Jackman

3. Ty Pennington

4. Toby Mac

5. Colin Farrell (just for looks, I know, he's a jerk)

6. Matt Lauer

7. Jeff Probst



Tag: Teresa, Natalie, Janelle & Rebecca

Super Duper: got my nails done for my birthday!
Super Pooper: rough day

3 comments :

Natrudy said...

I assume by tagging me that I am now supposed to do this little survey? I will get you for this Little! :-)

Jeff said...

I would count when you lived at home with your parents as being a tidy person. Also, pay your water bill on time it will eventually catch up with you if you don't!

T said...

That last one is going to be hard for me too. I don't really care about famous people much. And I love that #2 on what you say is "where do you want to eat?"