Sunday, May 10, 2009

...my mom...


My mom is the person I call when I'm sad.


My mom is the person that I call when I'm mad.


My mom is the person that I call when I'm excited.


My mom is the person I call when I need advice (even if I might not like what I hear).


My mom is the person I call almost every day.


My mom is amazing and I don't know what I'd do without her.


She always told me I could, and still tells me I can.


She thinks I'm a genuis even though I'm not.


She thinks I can do anything, and that makes me feel like I can.


She supports me in all that I do.


She loves me no matter what I do.


She listens when I rant, whine or just drone on and on.


She would do anything within her power for me, no matter the sacrifice.


I love you mom and thank God for you today and everyday! I hope some day I get to put to practice everything you've taught me about being a mom!


Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment :

Robin said...

Will she adopt me? She sounds like a gem!