Saturday, November 14, 2009

Crazy shopping day

Today was a last minute shopping day. I'm in Dallas hanging out with Kelly & Brandon. We were planning to shop, but weren't sure where. All I knew was I wanted to do some serious Christmas shopping. Well, Kristy called and wanted to hit up the Jr. League of Plano craft show. So we did!!!! And let me tell you, IT WAS AWESOME!!! I think I got atleast half of my Christmas shopping done!!! So. Much. Fun. And especially great to get some quality time in with 2 out of 3 of my sisters!!!

Random thought/fact of the day: this is the lady who writes the Twilight series, who looks amazingly like me. What do you think?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment :

Sarah Beth said...

How funny!! I just blogged about Twilight, and when I first saw her I really did think of you!!!
Hope today went well, and that you're back home safely!