Tuesday, March 30, 2010

...a fun, but exhausting, weekend...

I seriously don't know how I survived last Fall without a camera! I'm so glad to be able to take pics of what's going on in my life! So, without further ado...here's a few pics from a wonderful weekend that was jam packed!

Friday night I watched my Baylor boys bring it!  Here I am with some fellow Baylor friends!

On Saturday I helped host a shower for a dear friend of mine.  Here are the hostesses with the mom-to-be, Jess Ray!

with my fellow sprinkle!

with the momma-to-be!!! LOVE HER!!!

Then Sunday afternoon my dad & I had tix to the Elite Eight game! It was super fun, even though the Bears lost!

You know, some of you could reward all of the photo posts with some comments...that would be a nice treat for me!

See you in April!

1 comment :

Teresa said...

Sic Em Bears!! The shower was super fun! :)