Tuesday, May 10, 2011

...Kelly's baby shower...

What a fun time we had throwing a baby shower for my sister, Kelly.  She got lots of cute stuff for

Sloane McKinsey Hill

Please appreciate the adorable cupcake cake balls! Oh, and the cute lady with the baby carriage decoration!

Seriously ADORABLE cake!


Beautiful flowers!





My cute preggers sister!


I will admit to decorating these cookies myself.  Yes, I am an amateur, but I was relatively pleased, seeing as this was my first time doing this type of cookie!


Our attempt at fruit kabob/edible arrangement!

Yummy coffee punch!


Sweet Macie!


Love this pic of all the cousins @ the shower!


Sisters, mom & Macie!


SISTERS!

So much fun celebrating the newest edition to our family!  We can't wait to meet you Sloane!

2 comments :

Rebecca said...

Everything was super super cute! Can't wait to see pics of baby Sloane in the not-too-distant future!

abby said...

How exciting! And so fun to see these pictures!