Wednesday, June 01, 2011

...new look...

I had been bouncing around the idea of getting bangs. So I mentioned it to my hairstylist and of course she jumped at the idea. So, as of Saturday, this is my new look...we'll see how long they stick around or if I get sick of 'em and just let them grow out. I've gotten quite a nice response from everyone, which is super encouraging, I guess I'm just not sure if it looks like me, ya know?  My nephew (Brady, 9) said I reminded him of someone, he just couldn't figure out who...I suggested maybe it was Velma from Scooby Doo (the glasses really help the comparison)...you be the judge (the 1st and 3rd pictures are both Velma from one of the Scooby Doo movies, even though it may not appear so).



 
I may have just uncovered my next Halloween costume idea!
 
 

2 comments :

Liesal said...

I love it!!!

Les said...

Girl you so fine.