Thursday, January 26, 2012

...goings on...

I just had a minute, so I thought I would drop in and say "hi."

Here's some of what's going on:

Tonight I'm headed to: 









Tomorrow is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday, mom!


This weekend is a big launch weekend for our new Devoted Hearts & Homes emphasis! Excited to see what God is going to do!

Next Thursday I'm headed to SLC to see Kelly, Brandon & SLOANIE!!!! AND we're going skiing for 2 days!!!

 Then in mid Feb I'm headed to Waco for SING with 2 of my sisters and 1 niece and 1 nephew! Here's our pic from last year:


Then that same weekend my church is celebrating its 50th Anniversary!


And the following weekend I'm hosting a group at my house for our church's D-now, SPARK!


So, you can see, things are BUSY!!!  In the midst of that its time to start thinking about VBS! Yikes!

Nice knowing you! Hope you enjoyed these 2 posts 2 weeks in a row...who knows when that will happen again! I'll try my hardest to do updates of all of these goings on...but I can't make any promises!

Have a blessed one!

No comments :