Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Lack of Productivity

I find myself not wanting to get much done. I have a lot to get done, I just don't want to do it. Let's take a look at those things which I really need to get done:
1. Clean my apartment
-vacuum
-dust
-put away clothes
-wash clothes
-run the dishwasher
-sweep/mop
-general cleaning of the clutter
2. Get rid of the extra couch in my bedroom. Yes, i have a couch in my living room and in my bedroom, plus the loveseat in my bedroom. It's really crowded right now and I don't like it one bit. The cool part is that I got my new couch though!
3. Hang canvases that I painted for my bedroom.
4. Rehang shelf on living room wall that doesn't look good anymore because of the placement of the new couch.
5. Get eyes checked. A few weeks back I had some problems with my contacts and I've been wearing my glasses ever since because I don't have time to go to the dr. Not to mention it's time for a new prescription anyways.
6. Read a whole book and write a paper for Systematic Theology.
7. Read for all my other classes.
8. Work out/ go running.
9. Go to the grocery store.
...and that's not even getting into my list of things to get done at work. I won't go into that! Anyways, I just don't want to get started on anything! I need motivation, all of these things need to get done, the truth is I'd rather just not do anything so list just keeps getting longer! Maybe writing this will make me realize how much I have to get done and get me movin', but it's doubtful! I'll let you know how it goes! (Yes, I realize I have an overuse of exclamation points!!!)

No comments :