Friday, September 09, 2005

a little bit of nostalgia

Things I miss from college/Baylor/Waco:
-Friends most of all (and no, i don't mean the TV show)!!!
-Vitek's
-Sitting around doing nothing with anyone who's around
-Bush's
-random dance parties
-late night wal-mart runs
-pranks
-Kitok
-Lainey's queso
-FCS building
-SING
-Intramurals
-the fountain (even though it's not there anymore)
-walking the bear trail
-living within walking distance of all my most frequented locations
-KXA
-the bear pit (even though it's different now)
-doing the lariat crossword puzzle during class with all my friends
-all free sporting events (football, volleyball, baseball, basketball, etc)
-fighting with roommates
-Katie's Custard
-Exec meetings (yes, even the marathon ones)
-hot boys
-the Sub
-going to the scrapbook store with my friends
-functions
-Common Grounds...milky way
-Diadeloso

I'm sure there's more, I'll add later, for now it's late, off to bed!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Eco-aware shower recycles water
A shower which recycles water promises to save householders money and energy. The idea is the brainchild of Peter Brewin, a design student at the UK's Royal College of Art.
hi!

i do not understand, there is it something very refreshing in your blog! my eyes just go wide apart when i see it(well, u know, not literally!)! I have a kenya site/blog. It pretty much covers kenya related stuff.

My other websites which you can check are also below... trust me you will not be let down.
Kenya, Kenya Directory
Gujarat, Gujarat News, Gujarat Classifieds, Gujarat Directory
fantastico hosting, cheap Hosting, Linux Hosting
FREE Ebooks, Downloadable Ebooks, Latest Ebooks
Retinal Surgery
Software, ERP Software, Downloadable Software, Custom software, Accounting Software etc
neurosurgery
Neurosurgeon
shopping women
Perfume, Society Perfume


Come and check it out if you get time :-)