Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Today was a good day for no particular reason

That's right, today was a good day for no particular reason. I guess partly because I had had such a crazy past few days that it felt good to be in control of my life again! Let's review:

~I got to sleep later today than any day in the past 3 days.

~I found out that I'm going to get to take the whole week of Thanksgiving off and spend it with my family!!!

~I found out that in 2 weeks my sister, Kelly; my niece, Ashlyn; and my nephew, Brady; are all coming to visit me for a fun weekend with the aunts (that's me and Kelly)!!! I'm super excited. We are going to take them to the children's museum, the candy store, the carousel, Build-a-bear, anywhere they want!! It will be super!

~I got to watch the season premiere of Gilmore Girls!! It was soooo good, but still kinda sad.

~My friend Rebecca came over to watch it, yeah for fun friends!

~I got to talk to 3 of my closest friends who, although we would all like for it to be more often, I only talk to once every week or every other week!! :)

Um, maybe that's all that really happened to me today. I guess the other thing that made it a good day was that nothing bad really happened. You know, I just got stuff done and minded my own and then got to come home. Hmmm....maybe days like today shouldn't come very often. It's almost like I wasted a day. I mean, I didn't do anything terribly significant. Now that I think about it, it was a loss of a day. I don't want to have days go by just to get to the next one. Someone once told be that we must live intentionally. That's it, I need to live more intentionally. I'm going to work on that. Making each day count. Making a difference in at least one person's life each day, so that that day isn't lost. Yes, today was a fine day, but not a day that I will remember because anything significant happened. So, here's to making a difference and making each day count. I'll let you know how this works out for me and if I make any progress. Sorry for this random tangential thought, but hey, what's a blog without a few theological thoughts here and there. I mean, I am a seminary student you know, it comes with the territory!

super duper: catching up with friends

super pooper: loosing touch with friends

2 comments :

Kristy said...

Thanks for the info. I already added my blogger friends! Yay! Anyway, to add a picture to your blog its a little complicated. Go like you are going to enter a new post. insert the picture into that blank post and go to edie html. Copy the web link to that picture onto the spot on your profile that says picture html. You don't have to even post that post. when you push update profile it should come up. Make sure you only copy the link to the picture, there is a bunch of other junk on there too! Let me know if you can't figure it out and Ill call you and tell you cause that might make more sense!! Love you bunches!

Kristy said...

Ha ha, you figured it out!!