Sunday, November 27, 2005

...I'm thankful for...(edited version)

it has come to my attention that my list is too simple, allow me to expand (btw- Liesal and I both made a thankful list without knowing the other one did it...haha)

I'll start cheesy, then have a lil more fun.

...my salvation. For without Him and His unfailing love and grace I would be lost.
...my family. All of them. A mom and dad who raised me and made sacrifices for me.
...my friends. Old and new. Old ones who know me better than I know myself, and love me anyways. New ones who have made my transition to Houston endurable.
...my church. A church family that has wrapped its arms around me and shown me what the body looks and acts like. A church that prays.
...my job. A wonderful boss that teaches me so much every day, and puts up with my ignorance.
...my apartment. I just learned today that people who want to live in my apt complex are being quoted between $750 and $800...I pay $590 (which is going up to $640 in Jan....yuck!!)
...God's provision. no matter where I am in my life He always provides and gets me through.
...being in seminary. not everyone has the chance to go! I'm thankful that my church works with me and encourages me to be in classes.
...my new nephew...enough said.
...my niece and nephew. ditto.
...my kitchen table.its just so dang cute and stylish!!!
...my chaise lounge couch. so dang comfy
...my sisters. love em, people I can really be me around, and we all understand.
...unlimited nights and weekends on my cell phone
...gas prices going down
...Christmas parties. yay for free food
...Christmas vacation. yay for relaxing
...almost being done with my first semester of seminary. yay for a break from stress

Super Duper: I'm alive (that's the only thing I can think of right now...)
Super Pooper: I'm sickish, finals in a week, lots to get done at work this week, if I can just survive til next Monday!!!

No comments :