Tuesday, November 29, 2005

...LOL...

I love laughing out loud, literally. It's a wonderful stress relief. Whether it's in a group and everyone is cracking up, or in your apartment just watching a random commercial. Take any opportunity to let it out, a gaffaw some might even call it. Seriously, if you are one who doesn't take many opportunities to laugh out loud (besides on IM), then try it. You'll be amazed how therapeutic it can be. Some people say it's just not their personality type to let it out, but I'm telling you, you have got to try it. If you find yourself chuckling on the inside, let it out, as loud as you can, let the neighbors hear you. I mean, it feels so good to find yourself dubbled over uncontrollably.

I think that's what I miss. Laughing with my girlfriends. Not even having to say a word, but just the look can make us all crack up. Or laughing for so long that we dont even remember what we were origionally laughing at. I can't remember the last time I got to do that, have a good laugh, really bond with my girls.

I miss watching chick flicks, cooking dinner, popping in an episode (or 3 or 4 or 10) of Friends, having Christmas parties (awkward ones where not everyone gets the memo on the attire, and wild ones where not everyone there is sober), making late night study breaks, living just across the courtyard from eachother (or even just 2 miles down the road), random dance parties, walking the beartrail, taking classes with all your friends, giving the profs a hard time, never reading for class and not caring, Sunday night dinners, Friday lunches, cooking tacos with roommates and friends, scrapbooking, playing mariocart, cute boys everywhere you turn, okay I'll stop. I miss you guys, I miss college, why did it have to end?

What a random thought process that was, sorry!

Super Duper: learned that if i invest $3,000/yr (which I currently am) and make an 8% return (which the guy said I could) over 44 years (which is when I will qualify for retirement) Iwill have something like 1.4 mill!!!! doesn't that rock!!!
Super Pooper: finals on Monday...studying all weekend.

1 comment :

Elaine said...

am I an addict to blogging? or to hot liquids? probably both ( : Miss you lots!! And I love laughing out loud too, I miss my friends that made me do that often!!