Monday, December 05, 2005

...one semester down, far too many to go...

well, i officially finished my first semester of seminary today. don't ask how it went, finals were rough, well, one of them was, the other was fine. anywho, i'm not really in the mood to talk about it!

the main thing is that its over and i get a few weeks off!! i would get a solid 6 or 7 weeks off, but for some crazy reason i signed up for an I term the first week of January. but today, and for the rest of this week actually, i'm not going to think about that! this week is no stress week, just have fun!

so the new thing on my mind is of course Christmas, and what to get everyone. There are 10 other people in what i call my immediate family and I must buy for all of them. I actually already have a gift for my mom and blake, and i know what i'm getting for ash and brady, but as for my sisters and the bro-in-laws, i got nothin!!! time for shopping is at a minimal with all the Christmas parties in the next few weeks, and i'm not exagertaing. so wish me luck. oh, i forgot to mention that there are still other people i need to buy for, including my boss (any ideas em?).

so, let the Christmas season begin, now that finals are over the parties can begin!!!

Super Duper: it's ashlyn's b-day today and she LOVED the present I got her!!! I wrapped it up and sent it home with her at thanksgiving, so it's been taunting her for 2 weeks!! she was so excited to open her easy bake oven!!
Super Pooper: mom's having surgery (the final one) on Wednesday!

2 comments :

Elaine said...

I'm so glad you're done!! YAY! I'm a bit jealous...I'm trying to pretend that no one is having any fun until December 14th at 12:00. No parties or shopping or merriment till then ( :

Live it up for me....I'm trying to imagine what "no stress" feels like!!!

RES said...

happy birthday