Friday, December 02, 2005

...Blog obsession...

So, a good friend of mine and I decided that we are considering starting a blog company. We would be blog consultants. Help people get their blogs started, learn their way around the blogging world. I mean, think about it, you were very confused when you first got started. Asked yourself questions like, how do I post my picture? How do I add links to my friend's blogs? We would even offer to write their blog for them, if they weren't able to keep up with it, for a fee of course. Who's with us? We need a clever name! Any ideas? Let us know, we might let you in on the company if we choose to go with your idea! We would be looking for other consultants as well, so if you're interested put together a resume and we'll get back with you. We're looking for people with experience and who know the blogging realm. The advantage of this company would be that we could run it from our homes. I mean, who isn't looking for a job to do right out of the comfort of their own home? Well, friends, we'll keep you posted as to how this idea develops!

Super Duper: Christmas parties on the horizon
Super Pooper: Still more studying, Monday is the day

3 comments :

RES said...

i'm not at the top of your bloggers list anymore.... what's up with that??

Jeff and Erin said...

hey Kase! Been reading your blog lately -- you are REAL cute and it's fun to catch up on your life! I miss you! Hope to see you in Corpus

Anonymous said...

Hey girl - I hope your finals have gone magnificently today! You've been in my thoughts! Just think...now you're done with an entire semester of seminary! WHOO HOO!!! -- Emily