Thursday, January 12, 2006

...I'm back, and this time for good...

Man, what a crizazy last few weeks. I was officially back in the office today for the first time in over 3 weeks. It was kinda nice to get back and see everyone. Funny how you don't realize how attached you become to those you've worked with for a year now!! I was so eager to get home, be at my apt, working in my office, getting back in the routine. So fab. Just for a quick recap, the past 3 days I was in Arlington at a conference for Preschool and Children's ministers in Texas (BGCT), and the week before that I was in Arlington taking a class for my seminary degree (a minimester thing).

Um, not much else, actually, there is too much else, which I will spare you all. I hope to start posting more regularly, like before the holidays. Hope all is well with all of you!

Super Duper: I found the top of my desk today, after much searching through mail, paperwork and other random junk.
Super Pooper: I still have my Christmas tree up, my apt is disgusting, and my goal is to change all of that tomorrow. I don't want to do it, but will be so glad when Christmas is put away and my apt is livable!

Since this post is semi short, for me anyways, let's throw a random question out, haven't done that in a while. Hmmmm, let's go with, Is there anything big you are looking forward to this semester? What? Let me know in your comment!

1 comment :

Elaine said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! Check out my blog to find out what it's all about!