Thursday, February 02, 2006

...social dilemma...

Well, it's not often that I find myself in this situation, but tomorrow night I have 3 options of things to do.

Option 1 - A housewarming party for a friend. It starts at 7, I'll only know a handful of people there, and don't really feel like small talking my night away. Of course, I could always meet a guy...

Option 2 - Single Adult game night at the church. Starts at 7:30. You know me, always up for a game, I'm a gamer, but again, there's no telling who will be there. I always love an opportunity to play volleyball and good ole board games, but it's hit or miss as to how large of a crowd will be there.

The other problem is that several of the people who would normally be at game night might opt for the housewarming party in stead. Such a struggle. But the other factor is that I'm friends with the Single Adult Minister and will feel bad for him if noone shows up.

Option 3 - Ditch both options (which I've known about for some time) and go see "End of the Spear" with some other friends who aren't going to do either of the first 2 options.

Here's the truth. I'm planning to make an appearance at Option 1, then head to option 2 late, but what I want to do is go see the movie. Ugh. Such a dilemma. If you have any advise for me, feel free to enlighten me, I could use some advise on the topic.

Super Duper: Got my paper turned in on Wednesday.
Super Pooper: Have another (not so intense) paper due a week from Monday. ugh!!

1 comment :

Kristy said...

Well, i think you should go see the movie. You aren't going to be very much fun at either of the other two things if you don't want to be there. There's my two cents!