Sunday, September 24, 2006

...memories...

Call me random! I just thought it would be fun to pull some random pics and run down memory lane. These aren't from all of my pics because I save most of my pics on my computer at work and right now I'm on my laptop at home, but maybe I'll add more from work...maybe. But for now, here's some golden oldies (in chronological order).





One of my fave pics of my KXA exec girls. This pic must be almost exactly 2 years old!! My how time flies!!





My loverly friends and I after graduating from Baylor in Dec '04!


Probably my fave pic from Liesal's wedding!!! Wow, that was well over a year ago!!



This is from whem lil Blakers was born!!! Just over a year ago! Man, he's grown so quickly!!! I L-O-V-E being an aunt!!!




Baylor friends, whom I love, in da sub at Homecoming '05!!! Can't wait to see them again in just a few weeks!


This one is actually from this year, at the rodeo!!! Love my Houston friends!! Wouldn't have made it through the past year and a half + without you!

Well, like I said, I have ALOT more pics to choose from on my other computer, but this will do for now! Hope you had fun looking back!

Super Duper: Really cool prayer service for Muslims tonight (since they are starting Ramadan today)!!

Supe Pooper: EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeearly morning tomorrow for class!

No comments :