Wednesday, September 20, 2006

...technical difficulties...

In case any of you have tried to leave a comment and haven't been able to, it's because I updated my blogger account and now it's linked to some yahoo account, upon their (blogger's) suggestion, and now I can't leave comments on anyone's blog that isn't a yahoo account and if you're blogger account isn't linked to this new yahoo beta thing, then you can't leave a comment on my blog either. Anywho, I tell you this so that you don't get frustrated and stop trying to leave me comments. Blogger said they are working on fixing it, which I hope they do. I find the whole thing annoying, it was their idea to update, and now it's messed things up. All that to say, hang tight. I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments and don't want ya'll to stop leaving them. Thanks for being patient.

Super Duper: I'm having a fun reunion with old friends on Sat night!
Super Pooper: Things are starting to be due in my classes...yuck!

3 comments :

claymonster said...

I guess I'll see if I can leave a comment...

Anonymous said...

I had another friend who was sucked into the whole "beta" thing and we had the same problem with not being able to post a comment on his blog.

But fear not! I come bearing good news for bloggers everywhere! We have overcome!

If the person leaving the comment does not sign in to their blogger account and rather chooses "other" and just fills in their name, they can post comments.

Jana Pinson said...

also - it's not just yahoo - I signed in on my gmail - google account.