Tuesday, November 07, 2006

...kickin' it old school style...

To be honest with you, I don't even know where to start! Last Friday night was "Retro Prom" with the Single's Dept at my church. We were supposed to dress up like the year that we graduated from high school. Well, since I graduated just 5 years ago...that's not that exciting of a costume. Anyways, here's some pics...they pretty much tell the story!

Yeah, not sure about our expression...we're really excited about something.


This is all the girls singing and dancing to "Girls Just Want To Have Fun"...let's just say I lost my voice.


Yeah, Rob's tux was awesome. We were just being silly acting like we were falling all over him.



This is one of my faves. Michelle is one a rather quiet person, but she TOTALLY shocked all of us and came as the "goth girl"...we loved it!!



I included this pic because I wanted you to see how big my hair was. Teazed and frizzed and sprayed out as far as it would go, in every direction.



This is the end of the night. We took some crazy pics afterwards at my apartment, this is one of the more normal ones that we took.

What a night!!! One that we will remember forever! Fun times with the church peeps!

Super Duper: Did well on a test in Teaching & Administration!
Super Pooper: Did not so well on a paper in Old Testament :(

1 comment :

claymonster said...

Nice pics from the retro prom, although I didn't see me in any of them... but I realize you don't want to be fist-fighting Rebecca at work all day.

As for the Old Testament grade... I thought Jesus rendered the OT obsolete. Why dey still be teachin' it in Seminary? :)