Monday, April 23, 2007

...i survived...

i don't have a whole lot of motivation to post right now, but i did want to update my faithful readers on the afore mentioned events of this past weekend.

please know that this past weekend went amazingly and looked fabulous, seriously, people showed up, had a great time, were appreciative of all the work, and thankful for all the VBS craft & decoration ideas.

I'm grateful that it went well, AND that's its over! Now, I can focus on the real thing, VBS, June 4-8...just a mere 6 weeks away!!!! Yikes, that's scary!

Well, sorry, but I figure I'll spare you the details on the rest. Things are still busy, I, like the crazy woman that I am, thought they might die down for a week or two...no no, the list is still long and the days seems soooo short. I'm confident it will all get done, I just try and not think about it too often.

Super Duper: Taking the day off on Thursday.
Super Pooper: Have to do homework on my day off!

No comments :