Sunday, April 29, 2007

...scattegories...

I stole this from a friend of mine...thought it looked fun, and would be challenging with a "K".
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each ...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question...

Your Name: Kasey
1. Famous Singer/Band: Keith Urban
2. 4 letter word: Kiss
3. Street: Kirkwood
4. Color: Khaki
5. Gifts/Presents: Kite
6. Vehicle: Kia
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Kids
8. Boy Name: Ken
9. Girl Name: Kelly
10. Movie Title: Karate Kid (double points for double "K"!!!)
11. Drink: Kahlua...not that I've ever tasted it...seriously
12. Occupation: Kindergarten Teacher
13. Flower: Kangaroo Paw (I had to look this up...yes, lame!)
14. Celebrity: Kevin Bacon
15. Magazine: Knit 'N Style (again, I had to google this, embarrassingly so. but Elaine, I did choose this one just for you!)
16. U.S. City: Keystone, CO
17. Pro Sports Teams: Kansas City Chiefs
18. Fruit: Kiwi (oooo, good one!!)
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Keys got lost
20. Something You Throw Away: Ketchup (well, I try not to, since I love it so much, but inevitably, there is always some left over that must be thrown way)
21. Things You Shout: Keep Going!!!
22. Cartoon Character: King of the Hill (again, not my style, but it fits the bill)

Ok, that's it! Not super exciting, and disappointingly harder than I thought it would be. I love my name, but K is a hard letter...give it a try, I'd love to see what you come up with!

Super Duper: going to spend time with the fam this weekend. Haven't seen them in a solid 6 weeks, due for a good fix!
Super Pooper: I ordered non latex gloves for the church, and they delivered latex gloves!!! This is not good!

3 comments :

Jeff and Erin said...

Kasey you totally dominated, you didn't even make up anything. points for you

claymonster said...

well, this will give me something to do when I can't sleep and the TV is broken!
ha!

Elaine said...

I am not a little stress ball, thank you very much.