Wednesday, May 16, 2007

a few things...

...going on in my life:

  • I'm in the midst of VBS madness, hence the lack of posts.
  • I'm going home tomorrow, but my mom doesn't know it!!! Fun surprise!!!
  • A week from tomorrow I fly out to Lousiville for Will & Kristi's wedding!!!
  • I had a melt down last night about VBS...it happens to the best of us...it passed, I'm back on track now, I think...
  • I hope I remember how to truly relax come June 9
  • Lord, if you're reading this, could you send my husband soon?
  • Most of the interns have started by now, things are in full swing, summer is here, it's busy around the office.
  • Ashlyn & Brady are coming to VBS at T-wood :) and my mom's coming to take care of them while I'm still in VBS mode!!!
  • The last fresh episode of GG EVER aired last night. I personally was especially pleased with the final scene that made an illusion back to the final scene of the first episode of season one...it all comes full circle! I'm not happy that Rory turned Logan down though...NOT COOL!
  • Lots of summer weddings coming up!!!
  • I need a vacation, a real, get away, to not think and just enjoy life!
  • We're having a diet contest at work, so far I've lost 5.5 lbs...exciting, but 4.5 of that came off when I had strep...haha, I'll take what I can get!

Super Duper: Dinner at my favorite restaurant in Corpus tomorrow night!!!

Super Pooper: Some people say things not realizing the impact their words they have on you...boo.

No comments :