Sunday, September 30, 2007

...odds & ends...

Thanks to all who humored me and responded to my previous post.

Here's a brief update:


  • Had a rough start to last week...experienced first hand why they say ministry is hard. Really kind of shook me to the core, took several days to get everything straightened out.

  • Went to Ft Worth for class this past weekend. Got to see all my sisters, the neice and nephews, and my Lillian. It actually made having to make the trip for class worth while. The kiddos are each so adorable, and really, I'm not biased!

  • There was this annoying girl in my class. I was sitting by the only semi-cute boy in class. She came over and tried to flirt with him (and seemed annoyed that I was sitting by him). He seemed indifferent towards her, but I wasn't too sure. She was talking to him about going to dinner that night with some mutual friends. I couldn't figure out if they were going out or what? Found out the next day he thought she was annoying too, and that the dinner was pretty miserable...it was REALLY funny!!! It hadn't been a date, and he hoped more than anything she wasn't interested!!! Don't know why, but the whole thing made me laugh.

  • Had a big test last Monday, we'll see how that turned out...not real excited to get it back tomorrow, but don't think it was that bad.

  • My flag football team was in 3rd place going in to our game on Friday, and they won...we should be in good shape for the end of season tournament!!!

I think that's about it.

Super Duper: Nashville in 1 week!

Super Pooper: not really wanting to be in seminary lately...been in too long and still have quite a ways to go...

No comments :