Friday, September 21, 2007

...blog stalker???

I was wondering how many of you might be willing to humor me in a "roll call"

you fellow bloggers out there know, we write, we bare our souls, and have no clue who tunes in, who secretly hopes we have posted, who gets a kick out of our random tales of life

so, whether i know you read my blog religiously, or maybe you are a silent stalker and just like checking in every now and then, even if we haven't talked in years, let me know that you're out there, it'll make my day!

I'd like to ask each of you to leave a comment, just to see who's out there, in this blog-o-sphere. to make things more interesting, why don't you each tell me a funny time we had, or a favorite memory we have (if you can't think of one, make something up...haha, i'm sooo random!)

c'mon now, you know you want to, hit that comment button, let me know you stopped by

Super Duper: Saw "Sydney White" tonight and a girl I went to high school with is in it...and has several lines...weird, and funny, and kinda cool all at the same time.
Super Pooper: Still more studying to do!

10 comments :

T said...

Hi Kasey, I read your blog. And I haven't known you too long yet, but Family Feud was a fun memory that we share :) Look forward to making more!

Anonymous said...

Despite the fact that i am a terrible blogger, you know that I read your blog regularly. I can't think of one memorable moment because we have so many...there are tons running through my head, but since I just told the story the other day. Remember pushing your car into the Highland parking lot because your battery died when you were trying to get away quickly? :) I love you friend, lets talk soon!

claymonster said...

C'mon Kasey... you KNOW I can't get through a day without checking your blog.
You won a special place in my heart the day you tried to pronounce "INXS" while playing "The 80's Game" at one of those Memorial/Labor day parties at John's house (I can never remember which one, those Monday holidays run together).

Jen McCrady said...

I read your blog sometimes! (I click on your name through Elaine's blog!) I don't know of any funny memories yet... but we did go to the last Homecoming parade in a little group together! :)

Sarah said...

Kasey - I read your blog!! Oh the memories...the one that pops into my head right now is you & Nat dressed as televangelists' wives to pledge dance :)

Kristy said...

I obviously read your blog! I too am hoping people that read mine will start commenting. Anyway, my favorite memory was when we all got called into Dr. Baiers office for cheating! Ha ha!

Rebecca said...

yes, I do check your blog even though I already know everything that happens in your life AND how you feel about it! The goofiest memory that comes to mind is when we were at your apartment forever ago and looking at all the pictures in the church directory! Oh, good times!

abby said...

I read your blog! Hmmm...funny memories...I think I'll add to Teresa's and say your Family Feud "hostess" voice! Really it was great! It's amazing you could talk the next day...

Elaine said...

giiiiiiiiirrrrrlllllllsssssss theres a maaaaaaaaaan at the door!!!!

that sums it up. love you friend!

Unknown said...

while elaine's is a good one, pantsing you at the public library is still one of my favorites.