Wednesday, September 19, 2007

...one of those days...

today was one of those days

today had one amazing aspect, and several other not so amazing aspects.

The one highlight - the steeple & cross went up on the new sanctuary!!! we had a really nice gathering to watch it all go in place. cool to get to be a part of it all!!! I'll try and post a pic later.

the rest, not so good -
  • busy busy busy
  • left foot really hurts, not sure if its from all the walking in DC, but its a sharp pain up the left side :(
  • forgot my flag football clothes for practice, so I had to make a special trip home to get them
  • tired from standing out in the sun
  • headed to flag football practice, not sure where i was going (which I hate driving when I don't know where I'm going) and ended up taking the looooong way to get there
  • finally got there, it was getting dark, couldn't find them, drove around for 20 mins looking for the team, no luck :( I never found them, so I just went home.

all this put me in a rather unpleasant mood. just needed to come home and not be around people. I almost thought I might cry out of frustration (which is sooooo not me). boys, i'm sorry if this is tmi - but its one of those girl times where you know you are overreacting to things, but you don't care because you're hormonal, and no matter how much you tell yourself to just relax, you can't.

so, here's to tomorrow being better...i hope!

Super Duper: I'm going to get to see Natalie & Valerie when I got to Nashville in a few weeks!!

Super Pooper: Big test on Monday, then 2 papers due the following Friday!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Um I totally want to see Nat and Val in Nashville too! What plans are you making with them?