Sunday, September 09, 2007

...quicker than quick update...

sorry for a repeat bullet format post, but it's just so darn efficient!
  • fah-bulous Jr Staff game night on Thursday night! Had and unexpected 13 ppl there, played a mean game of Family Feud!!! Super Fun!
  • hung out with Jamie for her birthday on Friday night - fun times!
  • Chad Bertrand got crank called at the Baskin Robbins by some teenie bopper girls...HILARIOUS!!! yes, they actually called the BR and asked for him!
  • played flag football on Saturday. The first game was sweltering hot...seriously, one guy on my team lost his lunch. I wasn't sure we could make it through a second game, but a cloud moved in and the Lord blessed us with a light sprinkle to cool us off!!! ps - I'm sooooo sore! pathetic!
  • did some hard core reading for class today! read it 2x, highlighted, and took notes...sad thing is, I'll probably still not do well on the quiz...there's something wrong with that!
  • back to class tomorrow...boooo
  • I'll probably be worthless for the first part of this week cuz I'm so uber pumped to go to VA with Emily to see Elaine (oh yeah, and Brian too, haha).

so, don't count on another post til I get back from VA! you can count on pics, and hopefully a good post some time next week! so, til then...keep it real!

Super Duper: a boy asked me if I was "ready to go out"

Super Pooper: he meant for a pass in football :( haha

No comments :