Wednesday, September 05, 2007

...so much to say...

such a wide variety of things i could fill ya'll in on...let's try bullet format for concise, yet comprehensive post
  • ran home last weekend, on a whim, mom spoiled me rotten, favorite food, shopping, pedicure = awesome!
  • chill labor day, cleaned up the apt, got caught in the rain at the grocery, hung out with friends
  • had an awesome girls night last night, time of prayer, sharing, community...it really was GREAT, we're going to try and meet monthly, for encouragement, prayer, etc!!!! we're calling it "SPILL IT!!!"
  • found out today that the I-term that I need to take in January overlaps with a Children's Ministry Retreat that I was going to go to in January...major bummer! Not sure what I'm going to do, don't want to have to pick!
  • Jr Staff game night tomorrow night...should be fun!
  • Flag football on Saturday...we'll see how that goes!

Super Super Super Duper: I'LL BE IN VA ONE WEEK FROM TONIGHT!!!!

Super Pooper: being an "adult" ie - making decisions, paying bills, working, having to count and figure "vacation days"

1 comment :

T said...

I'm glad you posted too :) I also enjoyed last night and can't wait for the next one. What's in VA?