Wednesday, October 17, 2007

...say something brilliant...

Almost every time I post, I wish I had something extravagent, exciting, shocking, fun, well ya know, to write about. But the reality is, there's just not a whole lot to write about.

Let's see...I was feeling up for something new, so I rearranged the furniture in my living room tonight. Yeah, I know, random. We'll see, I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I wasn't going to put it back tonight, I'll atleast leave it like this for a few weeks.

The only other thing I thought I might share with my blogging audience today was that I've been wishing I got together more with people in Houston. C'mon, I know I'm not the only one! There are several friends that I wish I saw more, kept in touch with, but instead, days go by, weeks, and we haven't talked or seen each other. I blame this on the fact that Houston is so darn big. Even though we live in the same city we could still live 30-45 mins apart. With schedules and traffic, it seems easier to just not call or email and not make an effort. Well guess what - this is me not making excuses anymore! I'm really going to try and get together with people on a more regular basis. I'm already been doing better, I'm having lunch with a friend tomorrow. So, I'll keep you posted about future friend get togethers!

Super Duper: Babysitting precious baby Liberty on Friday night!
Super Pooper: LOTS of reading, projects, papers...sometimes I forget I'm in school and this gets me in trouble, dang it!

1 comment :

claymonster said...

well, I'll be expecting a call then!