Friday, October 05, 2007

...wish list...

Just thought I'd give a little update before I head out tomorrow for Nashville (I'm going for a Preschool/Children's Ministry conference!!!). There's not really a whole heck of a lot going on. Things have been good this week. I promise, I'll try and come up with more exciting stuff, but for now, I'll follow Elaine's format of a "Top 10" list.

"Top 10 major purchases I wish I could make"

10. A monthly massage

9. A Roomba vacuum

8. New running shoes

7. Tickets to Hannah Montana in concert for my Ashlyn!

6. A plane ticket to Cali to see my Liesal!!!

5. Fall Wardrobe (including clothes & shoes!!!)

4. Douney & Burke zebra print with red piping purse (note: I have NEVER before cared for D&B, but this particular one is super cute...I'm also not sure that I would ever really spend that much on a purse, but it's so darn cute!)

3. Large duffel from Vera Bradley

2. New bedding (comforter, bed skirt, shams, sheets, the whole shabang = $$$), which would mean new curtains and other accessories in my bedroom as well.

1. Target "room divider" that I would use as a book shelf & to house my TV in my bedroom

Not sure when I'll get any or all of this, but we all have these lists, so I thought I'd share mine. I guess this shows how materialistic I am...bummer.

In other news (haha elaine!), mom is doing well. She is still waiting to get the results from the biopsy back, but the Dr seemed sure that it is basal cell carcinoma. In fact, they have already scheduled to remove it on Nov 15. Hopefully they will get it all, and we'll be done with this little episode. Thanks for praying!

I think that's about it, have a great week. I'll post about my trip when I get back...hopefully!

Super Duper: Contracts came around this week...my next paycheck will reflect a nice little raise!!

Super Pooper: Coughing up nasty stuff most of this week...need to get rid of that!

2 comments :

abby said...

I love that number 9 and 10 come from our recent game night!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Kasey!! Hope you are doing well! What are you up to these days?! How's seminary going?!