Monday, December 10, 2007

...and yet, more photos...

well, it's official, I'm 25!!!! Here are pics from my fabulous day with Rebs & Kristi, and then the following Saturday in Waco with the fam...enjoy, sorry for all the pics, but something tells me you don't mind...

lunch with the girls to celebrate the big 2-5!


being silly at the mall...reading with a reindeer, duh!


one more festive pic at the mall!
Ashlyn at her party, reading a card that I put a note from "Hannah Montana" on...she really thinks Hannah Montana sent her that card!!! I didn't have the heart to tell her it was a joke! She thinks they are pin pals now!!!

Ash & I on the saddle at Roadhouse, since we're the birthday girls!!! Man, she loved lassoing that napkin. When we were done, Brady said, "I'm coming here for my birthday!" haha, that saddle thing looked pretty fun to him!

Super Duper: feel pretty good about my final today!
Super Pooper: details details details for the new building! fun, but hectic!

1 comment :

Elaine said...

I finally got google reader and I love it! Great suggestion!