Saturday, January 19, 2008

...I'm doing better...

I didn't want to leave ya'll hanging for too long, thinking I was slowly imploding!!! No, no, in fact, I wrote that last post, at the end of a VERY long day, which is never a good idea! Thursday and Friday were long too, but very productive! I've been trying to be careful, and not overextend myself since work is so taxing these days. For example, Thursday night I went to bed at 9:00...I haven't done that in years! Then, last night, I went to a sleepover, but I just went for a few hours, and then came home, because I knew I'd sleep better in my own bed, and then could wake up on my own schedule, and have the whole day to get stuff done. Most of you know, this is all very out of character for me, I NEVER leave a party early, but I just feel like I need to be wise, and try to get good rest during this hectic time! Then today, I watched a whole disc of Gilmore Girls (that's 4 episodes!!!), I haven't done that in a good long while. It was soooo relaxing, and a true brain vacation! I got a few things done around the apt, but didn't really push myself, feeling entitled to a day off. So, there's a little update, just letting you know, I'm hanging in there!

Super Duper: The New Preschool Resource Room is AMAZING!!! Still more work to do before its 100%, but its still AMAZING!!!
Super Pooper: I've been bad about keeping up with friends lately :(

2 comments :

T said...

I peeked into the resource room today, it is GIANT! And full of stuff! That is awesome :)

Jeff said...

Hey friend hope things continue to get better for you!