Tuesday, January 29, 2008

...just checking in...

nothing terribly exciting to post...as I've already said 100 times, things are busy. I was in Ft Worth last weekend for a Childhood Ed weekend class. Then when I got home on Sat night, my sister and her boys were in Houston waiting for me. They stayed with me Sat night & Sunday night, then picked up their dad at the airport, he was coming back from Mali (see previous post). Then Monday morning I went to my first class here in Houston...so not only are things still busy busy busy at work, but home life and school are in full swing. Some day its all going to calm down and I'm not going to know what to do with myself...right? Here's a rundown of my weekends through March-

Feb 2/3 - First weekend using the new building!!!!

Feb 9/10 - Mom & Dad come to visit (Mom's gonna help decorate my office!)

Feb 16/17 - Kristy, Ash & Cole may come visit - or I'm going to Corpus?

Feb 22/23 - Weekend Class in Ft. Worth

Feb 29/March 1 - Waco, SING, see family!!!

March 7/8 - BRIAN & ELAINE'S WEDDING WEEKEND!!! plus a Sunday off!

March 14/15 - Brady's party in Temple

March 21/22 - Easter weekend, possibly when Bradley's going to be born????

March 28/29 - back to Ft Worth for the last weekend of the class...

Then, April is supposed to calm down, traveling wise, hopefully I'll just get to focus on VBS!!!

Super Duper: The Rodeo's coming up!!!
Super Pooper: The "diet" is virtually non existent :(

3 comments :

Kristy said...

what night are you going to Sing? I would really like to see you!

Elaine said...

So Katy is naming the new babe Bradley? Brady, Blake and Bradley...talk about a tongue twister!! You have a busy spring my friend...but fun!

T said...

Too bad you can't earn, like, frequent driver miles or something.