Monday, February 04, 2008

...age range???

I always thought I had an age range. Hmmm...maybe some of you don't know what I am speaking in reference to...you know, the range of age of guy that I'd be willing to date. Since I graduated from college, I always have said the guy has to be out of college (you know, different life stages and all...) and that 30 would be the cap. Well, the older I get, the older that age should get, right? Well, anyways, I was in class today, there was this cute guy sitting in front of me. During conversation in class I learned that he was single, graduated from Baylor, and noted he was well dressed. No, I wasn't grilling him, we did the typical "get to know you" profile at the beggining of class. Anywho, after class I thought I'd strike up conversation, couldn't hurt, right? So I asked him when he graduated from Baylor (since we have that in common). I guess subconsciously I had put him in his late 2os, so when he said he graduated from Baylor in '94, I WAS SHOCKED!!! I'm not sure that my facial expression hid it very well either. When he asked me what year I graduated, I suddenly felt like a little girl, answering '04 (a whole decade later). Now, don't get me wrong, 35's not THAT old, I was just taken off guard. I mean, that's older than my oldest sister, she graduated from Baylor in '96, weird to think I was attracted to someone over 10 years older than me!!! hahaha, I actually think the whole thing is funny. And let it be known, if we develop a friendship throughout the course of this class, and if he were to express interest and want to "hang out" some time...I'd be open to that. That's right, I'm open minded! PS - Emily, I thought of you as I wrote this post!

Super Duper: My parents are coming this weekend!
Super Pooper: I've had a weird appetite lately, nothing sounds good, then when I do eat, it doesn't taste right and I just feel all full and gross...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

hehe, that's funny. I can see you trying not to look shocked in class as you talk to him.