Monday, February 18, 2008

...I WENT SHOPPING!!!

I made a random stop today, I've had a shopping itch for a few weeks now, and I finally had a few mins and found something worth buying!!! I had originally gone with something Safari in mind. It's all over the place and I thought one new stylish piece would be fun, but no such luck. I tried some "safarish" stuff, but none of it looked or fit right :( But I did pick up a few things! It's nothing terribly exciting, but still, fun new stuff for Spring! Oh, and it was ALL on sale!!!!

yes, its the same shirt, but different colors...hey, it was $9.99!




grrrrr....I can't find pics of the other 2 things I bought! I got 2 little springy jackets for $14.99 each!!! One is navy and kinda water repelent, a cute styled little rain jacket. The other is a khaki double-breasted 3/4 length, hip waisted jacket. Both are cute and fit well, and like I said, GOOD PRICE!!! So, that's it...nothing earth shattering, but still, fun!
Super Duper: almost done with dumb project for my weekend class...
Super Pooper: still have a paper to write for my dumb class this weekend!

No comments :