Saturday, February 16, 2008

...lately...

  • I've been re-watching every episode of GG...I'm in the 3rd season!!!
  • lots of school work that I'm putting off, but really need to be doing
  • had a less than thrilling V-day
  • I've had an urge to shop lately...
  • I'll be out of town for the next 4 weekends straight...yikes!
  • I don't get to be a SPARK leader this year
  • I'm annoyed because for 3 years now I've been able to leave my trash at the bottom of the stairs on Mon, Wed, Fri, mornings, instead of taking it all the way to the dumpster...and now, out of nowhere, my apt complex is taking that luxery away, from now on, I'll have to haul all my trash all the way to the dumpster...lame
  • i'm sick of eating out
  • haven't seen ashlyn & cole since Christmas...missing them!!!

Super Duper: spring is just around the corner!

Super Pooper: dirty apartment...I wonder how many times that has been my "Super Pooper" - WAY tooo many to count!

No comments :