Monday, March 10, 2008

...AN AMAZING WEDDING WEEKEND...

Elaine & Brian's wedding truly was spectacular!!! We had soooo much fun all weekend, celebrating their marriage! It was so fun to see her blissfully happy. She was giddy all day Saturday, and literally couldn't stop smiling!!! So much fun to see 2 people truly in love and honoring the Lord in their marriage! Here are pics to tell the story of the weekend.
Rehearsal Dinner







Bridesmaid's Luncheon

Getting ready!!!









The Reception!







Super Duper: think i did well on my mid-term this morning!

Super Pooper: missing Brady's b-day party this weekend :(

2 comments :

Jeff and Erin said...

it was fun to see you this weekend! I appologize for my husband's ridiculous picture taking =o)

Jeff said...

i made the blog go me!!!! and my pictures are not ridiculous!!!