Saturday, March 15, 2008

...baby shower for Bradley...

Bradley's nursery theme is Western/Cowboy...let me just tell you it is A-Dorable!!!! So the theme of the baby shower was western as well...here are some pics for you to see my precious niece and nephews, sorry Blake isn't in any of the pics, he was at home sleeeeeping, oh wait, I'll find another pic of him to include at the end...enjoy!






mom & big brother Brady!




The REALLY cute western cake!









Those of us in the fam who could make it to the shower!


PRECIOUS Cole!



Big sister Ashlyn holding Cole, and Cousin Brady loving every minute!

Blake playing peek-a-boo in the hamper!!!


Thanks for letting me be the overbearing Aunt, showing off the kiddos! One more to add to the craziness should be joining us in the next week (or 2)!!! Please pray for a healthy baby and good delivery as there have been some complications and concerns about Bradley!

Super Duper: new Jeans that I LOVE!!!
Super Pooper: haven't started my project for class yet
:(

2 comments :

Elaine said...

Cute!! I hope Bradley comes on the 24th...its a good day!

I think you're pretty safe deleting Brian's blog and I am 90% sure that I'm done with my other blog, even though its sad. I'll let you know if I change my mind!

Rebecca said...

Wow! You're already up to 2 visitors! So very exciting!! :)