Saturday, March 22, 2008

...BRADLEY LUKE BOATWRIGHT...

He's perfect!!! Thanks for your prayers!

Bradley Luke
Born Wednesday, March 19,
6:04pm
6 lbs 12 oz
19 in


about 2 hours old...nothing more precious than this!!!

Aunt Bubba with her Boatwright boys

PROUD big brothers!!!

Their family is now complete (at least that's the plan...)

Grams (my mom) eating up EVERY moment! Yeah, Blakers wants his turn to hold Bradley!

My mom with all 5 of her grandkids, wonder how long til there's 6???

Thanks for humoring me with these pics, I know, I'm addicted to these kiddos! C'mon, you know my sisters make PRECIOUS children!!! I can't promise I won't post more pics, it was REALLY hard to limit myself!

Super Duper: I usually don't allow my Super Duper to have anything to do with the "post", but c'mon, how can my Super Duper not be - Bradley is here, and healthy! PRAISE THE LORD!

Duper Super: EASTER Tomorrow - Happy Ressurection Day! Our God is SOOO GOOD!

Super Pooper: waaaaay behind with school work, going to be a gross week!

2 comments :

T said...

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing!

Jen McCrady said...

Kacey, he's precious!!!! :)