Thursday, April 17, 2008

...i quit at being an adult...

ever have those days where you just want to run away? to a place where there's no responsibility, no reality, no hormones, no conflict, no deadlines. Basically where you don't have to be an adult.

well, i've had one of those weeks.

I knew it would be a busy week with VBS dinner and training this weekend, but all sorts of junk has crept up...unwelcome junk I might add. emotional junk that just beats you down, you know?

ugh

well...heads up, next week is sure to be better, right? surely.

here's to better days ahead...

Super Duper: friends that let you vent
Super Pooper: 3 assignments due on Monday that I haven't even started, and I'm working ALL weekend...hmmm...when's that supposed to get done?

2 comments :

Elaine said...

good luck my friend. press on to those better days! I'm ready for them too!!

claymonster said...

The key to this quitting thing is to have a like-minded rebel willing to quit alongside you on the same day.

I'm raising my hand now.

Woo hoo!